• To educate families about cancer prevention programs including screening and early detection towards the reduction of cancer in Ghana.
• To advocate for policy intervention for sustainable funding for cancer prevention, control, management and treatment.
• To ensure that paediatric cancer patients get accurate cancer diagnosis, appropriate treatment, supportive care, rehabilitation service and palliative care.
• To collaborate with other stakeholders in Ghana and abroad to make Ghana, in
particular, and the world in general cancer free.
• To create a forum of networking for families battling pediatric cancer.
• To raise funds for the control, treatment and management of pediatric cancer care.
• To improve public knowledge on myth and misconception of pediatric cancer.